1. Uncanny : Almost 3 years after his first release, Micromattic is unleashing his high class production style on us once again! He returns to his roots with his subliminal chant "Uncanny" inspired by the mystical Bulgarian folklore music. Masterfully chopped up vocal arpeggios are elevated by a spaced out melody and a terribly devastating bass. Just epic!
2. Flying Colors : The sharpness of Micromattic's arrangements as well as the powerful rhythms comes through with every break & melody. This quirky number is a real sonic treat for any listener who is thirsty for something different, a leftfield dance floor anthem you're likely to encounter off the beaten path. A perfect cohesion of elements, which undeniably yields an amazing result!
3. Uncanny [Ryan Davis Remix] : This remix follows the tradition of this talented producer who already collaborated with Micromattic on " Changing Skies " ARd1. Enchanting arpeggios & a weighty bass both engulfed by a solid rhythm are characteristics omnipresent by the current electronic scene.
4. Uncanny [Royce Wood Remix] : Royce Wood Jr is part of Kennel Records which has already established itself as a reference point for any ardent electronica enthusiast. Royce has taken this track to the next level with his signature organic drum grooves, layered with soulful sample cuts and skilful sonic acrobatics. It's warmer than love!
5. Uncanny [Gran Cavaliere Remix]: Gran Cavaliere delivers a gorgeous interpretation of the vocal section on this, his first outing on the Absolutive imprint. He takes us on a proper journey through sound, without departing too far from the original track. Ultimately, what every remix should embody. Respect!
released 02 May 2012
Written & Composed by Nikolay Seizov
Remixed by Ryan Davis, Royce Wood Jr & gran Cavaliere
Artwork by Jonathan Mangelinckx
This background music organisation is made in both a
musical and an economical atmosphere undergoing massive changes. We give priority to the quality of composition and to music's originality, the whole into a unique importance of an electronic style....more